jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

Windows 7 build 6933 torrent

These days you can read posts on Internet like these:

"Windows 7 build 6933.winmain.081020-1842 Leaked a few minutes ago in torrent.I'm sorry but I cannot put here the torrent or the url.however you can do a search and you will find it.I'm downloading it right now.Once I downloaded and installed in my virtual machine to test it.and then I'll share with you screenshots"

or

"We got our hands on a Windows 7 Build 6933 and its awesome! We will be releasing a torrent download..."

but the fact is that:

"Although the PDC demonstrations were all done using Windows 7 Build 6933, the build distributed to developers was 6801. This is just to clarify for those who are looking for Build 6933 that there is no such build available to the public. It is highly unlikely that a Build 6933 leak will be online since it was never distributed. We’d all have to wait until mid-December for the first public beta. At that time, Microsoft should be distributing Build 6933, or even a newer build."

No hay comentarios: